Autumn Term 2019
10th September – 15th October 2019 (6 weeks )
Yoga for Labour and Birth class 22nd October 2019
5th November – 10th December 2019 (6 weeks)
Yoga for Labour and Birth class 17th December 2019
Spring Term 2020
Tuesday 7th January – 4th February 2020 (5 weeks )
Yoga for Labour and Birth class Tuesday 11th February 2020
Tuesday 25th February – 31st March 2020 (6 weeks)
Yoga for Labour and Birth class Tuesday 7th April 2020
Summer Term 2020
Tuesday 21st April – 19th May 2020 ( 5 weeks )
Yoga for Labour and Birth class Tuesday 26th May 2020
Tuesday 2nd June – 7th July 2020 ( 6 weeks)
Yoga for Labour and Birth class 14th July 2020
(Yoga for Labour and Birth class is an optional extra class)
£51.00 (6 week course) ; £42.50 ( 5 week course); £8.50 per person for Labour and Birth class
Please feel free to join in at any time during the course – negotiable!
Tuesday 19:00 – 20:30 Hook
Information about the Classes
The Pregnancy Yoga Classes are taught by Fiona Wells and Rosanna Godfrey, they are suitable for women who are at least 14-16 weeks pregnant until full term. It doesn’t matter whether you have practiced yoga before attending these classes.
You will learn how to really relax; improve your posture; gently increase strength and flexibility and experience yoga postures and breathing techniques beneficial for pregnancy, labour and birth.
Yoga can help with the minor discomforts of pregnancy and help you cope with the stresses of every day life.We offer a space where we celebrate the joy of pregnancy as a natural process and women where develop a friendly support network.
I wanted to thank you for the best pregnancy yoga classes one can wish for.
Your classes not only made me aware of my pregnant body but also made me grateful for
- Yoga is non-competitive listen to your body and don’t over stretch.
- Wear comfortable clothing allowing free movement.
- Allow 1-2 hours to elapse after eating a light meal before practising yoga and 3-4 hours after a main meal.
- Bring a mat or a blanket to exercise and relax on.
- Extra clothing or a blanket, and pillows may be needed for relaxation.
- You are invited to join in the yoga programme but if anything makes you feel uncomfortable please miss it out.
- Talk to your Doctor and Midwife about your fitness to practice yoga.